File associations in Windows cause certain files to be loaded when a file with a certain extension is double-clicked. For proper functioning of the Habi Makeover application program, files with the spp extension must be associated with the SuperPoke! Pets Lite application.
Restoring the file association for .spp filesEdit
- Find an SPP Lite Habitat file and right-click the name with the mouse.
- Go to Open With in the menu and click.
- Go to Choose Program... in the sub-menu and click.
- A window opens up with options.
- Find SuperPoke! Pets Lite in the list of programs. Click to highlight it.
- Make sure there is a checkmark beside Always use the selected program to open this kind of file.
- Click OK.
- The icon for the file should now change to the sheep icon and Habi Makeover will now be able to open files in SPP Lite.